Reporting Maintenance Issues
From time to time, you may find that you need to contact us reporting maintenance issues. To report any maintenance issues, it's best to email us. Please email email@example.com , clearly stating the following:
- The address of the property
- The nature of the problem
- Where in the house the problem is occurring
- How long the problem has been occurring
- Any steps you have taken to identify/fix the problem yourself, such as checking drains for blockages, bleeding radiators, checking fuses
- If you have previously had a contractor sent out for this issue
- The best contact number/email address to send updates regarding this issue
- Any other maintenance issues in the house you have not yet reported
Please also send photos/videos of the problem, as this helps us to better identify the correct contractor to send out and helps ensure the issue is fixed in a timely manner.
We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible with a date a contractor can attend. Please bear in mind that issues are prioritised, so contractors are sent out to emergencies and time critical issues first.
If a contractor is sent out for an issues either caused by yourself or that could be remedied by yourself, you may be liable for the cost of the repair.
Click here to see some information on common maintenance issues you may be able to sort out yourself.
Before sending a contractor to your property, we will give you 24 hours notice, and you can let us know if this isn't convenient for you. Our contractors will have keys to your property, so you don't have to be in the property for repairs.
In case of emergencies, contractors are able to visit your property without 24 hours notice (as per your tenancy agreement).