What to do when moving out of your property?
Moving out of a rental property can be a stressful and daunting time! So we have made a list of things to do prior to moving out of your property to make things as smooth as possible!
10 tips to do before you move out:
- Give your landlord notice
- Inspect the property and fix any damages to avoid any deductions!
- Pay off any bills such as water gas and electric
- Take all your belongings with you, if this is not done you could get charged for rubbish removal
- Clean property thoroughly, you can find our cleaning check list HERE!
- Arrange your end of tenancy inspection
- Get your mail redirected
- Take final meter readings and inform all utility company's
- Move your TV license to your new property address
- Arrange to return your keys